PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3 cups taco meat
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned pinto beans
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 avocado, diced
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons cilantro lime crema
- Preheat your Blackstone over medium heat.
- Prep all of your ingredients ahead of time and put them on a large baking sheet. Don’t forget your utensils!
- Lay down a thin layer of oil on the griddle. Place 6 tortillas down, and quickly top with some meat, beans, and cheese.
- Place another tortilla on top, and drizzle a little oil on the top tortilla too.
- Let the bottom tortilla brown and crisp up, and then flip.
- Put some more cheese on the top, now crisp tortilla. Cover all of them with a large dome (or shut the lid of your Blackstone if it came with one.)
- Let the bottom tortilla crisp and the cheese on the top tortilla melt, and then remove from the griddle.
- Top with the tomato, avocado, sour cream, hot sauce, and cilantro lime crema, plus any of your other favorite taco fixings.