This protein pudding is thick so it sticks with you for a while, only uses 4 ingredients, and can be ready in just a few minutes! You can use different flavors of protein powder for different high protein desserts!
- 3/4 cup Water or Almond milk
- 1 Serving Protein powder (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1.5 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa powder (optional if making chocolate pudding)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon) optional
Add all ingredients to a blender jar or magic bullet, making sure to add the liquid first. Blend until the chia seeds are completely blended and a thick mixture forms.
Serve immediately or let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Top with chocolate chips (optional)
*Nutrition will depend on the protein powder you use
- Make sure you use a protein powder that you enjoy drinking…any flavor will work! There are so many flavors of protein powder out there now so make this recipe your own and experiment!
- A good quality blender jar will be best to blend up the chia seeds. A magic bullet should do the trick.
- If your protein pudding isn’t as thick as you like, you can put it in the refrigerator to thicken up for about an hour up to overnight.