PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 8 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 18 minutes
- 1 pound jumbo or large raw shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, diced (for serving)
- Add the shrimp, olive oil, melted butter, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix so the shrimp is fully coated.
- Then set the shrimp into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley right before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 271 TOTAL FAT: 22g SATURATED FAT: 10g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 11g CHOLESTEROL: 181mg SODIUM: 910mg CARBOHYDRATES: 2g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 16g