COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME10 minutes
- 1 (14 ounce) package Smoked Sausage or Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 1 pound thawed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning*
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Add the meat and veggies to the skillet, trying to place everything in a single layer if possible.
- Cook the veggies 3 minutes without tossing, stir and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is pink and cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
About 1 1/2 cup (1/6 of recipe)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 321 | TOTAL FAT: 21.7g | CHOLESTEROL: 121mg | SODIUM: 101mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 7g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.3g | FIBER: 1.7g | SUGAR: 3g | PROTEIN: 24g |