You must try this Instant Pot Stuffed Shells! It’s a wonderful one-pot meal that is filling and full with taste! You can use marinara or any sauce you like!
- 16-20 pasta shells uncooked
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 10 ounces spinach boiled or defrosted, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1.5 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix spinach, ricotta, mozzarella (1 cup), parmesan cheese, whisked egg, salt, pepper and minced basil.
- Stuff the pasta shells with the filling.
- Press “Saute” and add olive oil to the Instant Pot.
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes until golden.
- Add marinara sauce, stir and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add water and stir well.
- Place the stuffed shells in the sauce in one layer.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese (1 cup).
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Carefully remove shells with a slotted spoon to serve. Spoon extra sauce on top and garnish with additional parmesan cheese and fresh basil ????
Calories: 388kcal Carbohydrates: 14g Protein: 24g Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 14g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 104mg Sodium: 916mg Potassium: 705mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 5542IU Vitamin C: 21mg Calcium: 528mg Iron: 3mg