This recipe is a Keto Size Me original. Most of the time recipes you find online are copies or adapted but this is MINE. I am so proud of myself for being creative and coming up with such a tasty recipe. I mean obviously this is an alternative to regular puppy chow but who would have thought to use pork rinds? Ya girl, that’s who!
Enjoy this keto sweet and salty treat any time but don’t forget to show us some love by sharing it everywhere you can!
- 3.5 oz (4 cups) Pork Rinds
- 1/2 Cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 12 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Melt coconut oil, butter, and peanut butter in a small saucepan (or microwave)
- Mix in cocoa powder, stevia, and vanilla
- Pour pork rinds into freezer bag and pour chocolate over pork rinds.
- Seal the bag and toss to coat
- Place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes – 1 hour
SERVING SIZE: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: \ CALORIES: 219 | TOTAL FAT: 21g | SATURATED FAT: 11g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 8g | CHOLESTEROL: 15mg | SODIUM: 105mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 3g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 1g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 1g | PROTEIN: 5g |