THESE HOMEMADE KETO GUMMY BEARS HAVE ZERO CARBS, SO THEY MAKE GREAT SUGAR FREE TREATS.
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 5
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (.3oz) package Sugar Free Jello
- 1 envelope Knox unfavored gelatine
- 1/3 cup cold water
1. Mix together the Jello, unflavored gelatine and water in a medium sized saucepan.
2. Cook over low heat until fully dissolved, about 2 minutes.
3. Fill the wells of a candy mold with the Jello, using a pipette. Do this right after cooking, or else the mixture will gell before you can add it to the candy molds.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until fully gelled. Remove gummies from the mold and serve. Can be stored in a resealable container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or for 1 week at room temperature on the counter.
Updated 8-23-2019 The last few times I’ve made these gummies, I’ve dissolved 1 tablespoon of powdered erythritol along with the Jello and unflavored gelatin. The gummies are plenty sweet without this added sweetener, but I feel like it masks the taste of aspartame from the Sugar Free Jello. And it makes the candy taste more like the super sweet gummies that you buy at the store.
Serving Size: 10 gummies| Calories: 7 | Fat: 0 | Carbohydrates: 0 | Fiber: 0 |Protein: <1 |