This chicken fried rice is absolutely wonderful dish! My husband and I love it, once you try you’ll be making this recipe for chicken fried rice so many times.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 4 C. Cooked rice
- 1 lb. Chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Ginger paste
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 C. Frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 Large eggs
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add the chicken to the heated skillet, and saute until cooked completely through. Set the chicken aside.
- Turn the heat down to medium, and add the mixed vegetables to the skillet. Saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger paste to the skillet, and saute another 30 seconds.
- Mix in the chicken and rice again, and pour the soy sauce over it all. Stir to combine.
- Push the rice mixture to the side of the skillet, and place the eggs into the empty space. Cook, scrambling with the tines of a fork until done. Mix the egg into the rice.
- Serve garnished with fresh chopped green onions.
6 PersonalPoints on my plan
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 37 4 TOTAL FAT: 12g SATURATED FAT: 2g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 8g CHOLESTEROL: 126mg SODIUM: 531mg CARBOHYDRATES: 35g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 0g FIBER: 2g SUGAR: 1g PROTEIN: 30g