So delicious and best of all it is an easy, quick recipe for busy week nights, or anytime that one does not feel like cooking.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup sour cream (175 mL)
- 6 tbsp Parmesan cheese (90 mL)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (10 mL)
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder, OR (5 mL)
- 1 tsp minced garlic (5 mL)
- 1 tsp salt (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (2 mL)
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (250 mL)
- 1 tsp dried parsley (5 mL)
Preheat the oven to 375°F (180°C).
Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels. Place in 2 qt (2L) casserole dish. In small bowl, combine sour cream, 4 tbsp (60 mL) Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, arrowroot powder, minced garlic, salt and black pepper.
Top chicken breasts with sour cream mixture, shredded Mozzarella cheese, 2 tbsp (30 mL) Parmesan cheese and parsley. Bake 40 minutes, plus, until no pink remains when one cuts through a large chicken breast.
Yield: 4 servings
32.6 g protein
10.4 g fat
0.2 g fiber
3.5 g net carbs