- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup Swerve sweetener or another granulated sugar free sweetener
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 ¼ cup sunflower seeds ground, which is 1 cup raw, unsalted sunflower seds
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a stand mixer, add the eggs, Swerve, pumpkin, butter, vanilla extract and vanilla stevia until smooth.
Whisk the salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, baking powder, coconut flour, flax and sunflower seed flour.
Pour the dry into the wet ingredients in the mixer. Mix until smooth.
Pour in the chocolate chips and stir on low.
Use a cookie scoop and make 24 cookies.
Place on a greased baking sheet or lined wiht parchment or silpat.
Bake 20-22 minutes.
Net Carbs for 2 cookies: 3g
- If you don’t have Swerve sweetener you can also use another sugar free sweetener like Sukrin Gold which is a brown sugar sub. I would use only ½ cup of another sweetener since Swerve is much less sweet than most other granulated substitutes.
- If you have pumpkin pie spice you can use 2 ½ teaspoons instead of the spices I used.
- If you have no nut allergies in your family, the sunflower seeds can be subbed with almonds.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you use all ready store bought ground sunflower seeds you will NOT get the texture here. You need unsalted, raw sunflower seeds and when you grind them in your food processor, just pulse a few seconds, you want to still be able to see the seeds.
Serving: 2cookies | Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 1870IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.3mg